Thursday, July 7, 2011

&&. lazy

So.

I have last posted on the 28th of June.

Which was 11 days ago.

Despite it being the holidays ( another belated announcement since it started 7 days ago ), I have an excuse ! You see, I currently suffering from a disastrous and contagious syndrome called 'laziness'. Oh the HORROR !

These days, I would normally sleep at 12am/1am, and wake up at 2pm. I value my sleep quite a lot, thank you very much. The only exception is when I have piano classes or commitments with friends. See how much I do for you guys ?! My Mum always says it is a wonder why I don't have any back pains from sleeping so much. I respond with " It's a secret ♥ ", because even I don't know > ^>;;

I'm also procrastinating like hell. The 1OO drawings that I promised for my Personal Interest Project for my Gifted & Talented class has been put on hold since the 13th drawing. And I'm not bothered to continue it. Maybe never later. I also promised myself to write a Harry Potter fanfiction to celebrate the last movie coming out. That has also been put on hold since my fingers are so darn numb and so I can't type too much.

Though this post has proper grammar and spelling, it took me more than 1O minutes having to edit it from all the mistakes that I made @3@;; I kid you not, I can't even play a song on the piano without having to stuff up ! Curses to you Winter !

And to Michelle Q. if you are reading this: You are a truly honourable person, for trying to post at least once a day. I am currently wiping tears of joy and great proudness for you :')

* e n d

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Ahahhaah ! I try my best :P (:

July 8, 2011 at 3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home