Saturday, July 23, 2011

&&. dreams II

I had another weird dream last night D:

In my dream, I miraculously owned two dogs. One of which was a white maltese dog, and the other was a brown toy poodle. I think the two of them have some sort of resemblance with
Caitlin's and Michelle's dogs :/ Oh, and warning to Caitlin, the next paragraph involves the gruesome death of the dog that looked like Cody :L

Anyhow, the maltese dog was playing in the toilet bowl, and accidentally flushed itself down. It someone ended up coming out of the drain in our second bathroom, apparently dead. It had a slightly disfigured face with blue and yellow eyes, and it's tongue flapping out. So seeing that I was somehow responsible to the death of the dog, I cleaned out the white fluff in the drain to earse all eviden at the crime scene, and went to bury the dog in my backyard.

At this point, the other dog dissappeared, though I didn't question because I was more worried about my Mum killing me for killing the dog. I don't even know why I'm taking responsibilty for it >^>;; So when I was burying the dog with a shovel I never knew I had, this tiny kid from next door climbed up the fence and was threatening to blackmail me. The kid doesn't even exist in real life. He said that I had to come over to his house, and so I did.

We ended up playing this board game that involved mazes and guiding a metal ball through it. At the end point, you were given one second to remember and recite this quote, but I said it wrong. A huge crab was unleashed upon me and I had my waist snipped in half quite brutally. There were blood and guts coming out, and I was seeing this from third person perspective. Which was quite ironic seeing that I ate crab for dinner today. Then I realised that the quote was set up by the father of the kid, which said something like "I am 5 years old, and mum wife did not cheat on dad." I think the father was in denial and thus forced the child to repeat the quote whenever he played the board game . . .

I know, it's weird.

* e n d

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger cat said...

Manda, your imagination scares me. Never go into nightmare virtual reality with me, okay? xD

July 23, 2011 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Pure.Oblivion said...

...oh my gawsh... O.O

July 23, 2011 at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home