Wednesday, July 27, 2011

&&. hp and the end

Despite me being a young hardcore fan of Harry Potter, I have yet to see the final movie. A fellow Harry Potter fan from school said that it was crap and very disappointing, and many other normal friends also said the same thing. This was because of the behind the scenes shown at the BEGINNING of the movie.

I need to purchase the entire movie DVD box set ( once when it comes out ) as well as finally completing my book collection - which still needs The Chamber Of Secrets & The Deathly Hallows. There is also Harry Potter: The Ultimate Collection from The Daily / Sunday Telegraph, that needs to be completed, and comes out every day from 24/O7 to O8/O7. Along the way, Pottermore will also officially start accepting registrations - or at least Betas.

So despite it being the end, as J.K Rowling said: "Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."

As a late celebration, on Monday the the 18th, the day before school started, I had a rather sudden burst of inspiration and decided to do my nails in a Harry Potter theme ! Here are some photos:

Slytherin house colours & ' S ' on the thumb

Gryffindor house colours & ' G ' on the thumb

These rhinestones were a hell of a pain to use, because they have a non-sticky underside, meaning that nail glue was necessary. Sadly, it was completely dried out when I had to use it. Using clear nail polish instead was the crappiest idea, because the rhinestones fell off constantly. I only wore this for a couple of days, because I was losing too much of my precious rhinestones. But they were good for showing off to other Harry Potter fans :)

* e n d

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home