Thursday, August 11, 2011

&&. sneeze

During my science class, my face twitched.

And suddenly sneezed.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

I broke my record of sneezing four times consecutively in 2OO8, with six sneezes :) When I told Natalie, she told me to sneeze one more time to make another record. Sadly, I was out of sneezing fuel and therefore stuck with six sneezes.

The unfortunate thing was that after I sneezed six times, I started to get a runny nose D: I used up all my tissues ( the packet was really fat this morning ! ), until Michelle gave me her packet out of the kindness of her heart. But I will forever remember that time at camp where you forced me to pay you with a packet of gum to use your toilet paper/substitute tissue.

And so here I am, typing up this post, while I'm eating cup noodles and drinking hot chocolate, sniffing and sneezing every now and then :')

* e n d

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home