Wednesday, August 17, 2011

&&. wednesday O2

As per usual, every Wednesday I go to Lakemba Salvation Army store for volunteering :) Today was a blast, and so you're are forced to read this post by my command, in order to understand how awesome my day was.

I go volunteering with Monica, who has a bad habit of saying "Breathe & Succeed" all the damn time whenever I try to start a debate, annoyingly bouncing her feet whenever she's bored, and most of all - saying "Excuse Me?!" in that indignant tone. The last in particular is the focus of today.

I recently started this thing where I count how many times she says it to me, and today was a high score of 8 times :D She was in denial and claimed the number to be 7, but she wasn't the one counting anyway, so her suggestion is counted as invalid. I tried to get her to say "The Words" many times, saying things like:
  • "I'm going to throw my used tissue at you." - a threat that I always use
  • "Are you chucking a big one?" - when I was waiting for her outside the toilets
  • "Your dog just died." - when we were waiting for her bus to come. She doesn't even own a dog, but I said it anyway. Stuff like are most likely to get reactions :)
She of course, was immune to most of these. But, hey! Getting eight "Excuse Me's!?" is a pretty good score, compared to my three "Excuse Me's!?" last week.

The second thing was that today we were told to dress up the mannequins ! Spent most the time picking clothes and the accessory out, but it was really fun :) Here are some pictures:

Oh, and I while I was arguing about something with Monica, I was cut off mid-sentence because I suddenly realised this:

Yes. It's an umbrella stuck up high. And it is a forbidden to question why it is there.

Anyhow, when it's the last hour of our shift, while I go tidy up the bookshelves, Monica randomly picks a book and reads it out. After that, we go back to sorting the clothes by colour coding them. While Monica does that, I stand around and talk about anything that comes across my mind. And I also play around with the clothes hangers.

My awesomeness seriously know no bounds >B)

Seeing that the Guinness World Records doesn't have an entry for "Amount of Clothes Hangers On Hands", I'll have the honour of being the first person :) Until a day later some weirdo with no life (like me) beats the record with a gazillion clothes hangers instead of my measly 1O >^>;;

And during my English class, I was compelled by the mystic force of nature to ask all my friends a question: "To see if you have a dirty mind, what do you see when you read . . ."

homy

If you read it as what I think you did, then laugh :)

And Michelle Shen, if you don't get it, that you means your mind is still pure, as usual. Please don't start asking me questions. I already gave you the sex talk during camp. And sex is not a swear word.

* e n d

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home