Saturday, August 27, 2011

&&. favourites - tagged my michelle q

HUR HUR !

So Michelle Q tagged me to do this Favourites List thingy-ma-bob :L I'm only doing one favourite thing for each category because I'm not bothered to find the second one ♥

SONGS:

'Over The Rainbow' by Mr. Shu and Puck = EPIC WIN.



Though I haven't even watched a single episode of Glee, I must say that this song is an awesome way to end a season :D It's super sweet and cute, and makes me smile no matter what :) I giggled with the lemon drops part, because I immediately thought of a Harry Potter reference.

BOOK:

It's obvious that my favourite is the Harry Potter book series. More specifically, I would say the Order of Phoenix, though killing of Sirius Black made me cry no matter how many times I read it.

I chose Order of Phoenix because it finally shows how utterly idiotic and incredibly stupid the Wizarding World is. I can go on ranting about how they first lionized Harry as if he was a God, and then instantly betray him and constantly ridicule him based on the words of a demented sensationalist. Then I can go on ranting about how Dumbledore is a senile fool who deserves a painful death for being a manipulative freak who treats Harry like a chess piece.

Yeah, it's a really bad reason to like a book >^>;;

MOVIE / VIDEO:

No, it isn't the Harry Potter movies because the directors left out a lot of the key scenes from the books. I'm still angry over what they did to the last movie. So much changes that ended up ruining the an entire epic battle scene.

Anyhow, instead, my favourite video is ' LITERAL Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Trailer ' by Tobuscus from Youtube :)



Hilarious lyrics that makes me giggle, and it's on a Harry Potter movie ! What more can I say ? And just so you know, I memorised all the lyrics to it :D Goes to show how bothered I am.

FASHION:

I am definitely not a fashion person, so I don't have any specific likes or style. But I buy a lot of Korean made clothes nowadays, because they're so cute and comfortable because it's always made of 100% cotton :D

OH ! And yesterday I bought two Harry Potter shirts from Jay Jays, and they're so friggin AWESOME ! I hung them out to admire, and continuously sighed and did small happy dances whenever I look at them. Both cost me $20 each, and it's so worth it ♥ Such a great accomplishment :)


Got the Stupefy shirt in XS because I'm so darn skinny D: And I also got the black Slytherin shirt in XXS because it's actually a guy shirt :) Slytherins are awesome sauce ♥

BEAUTY:

Uh, I am not a make up person as well :L

BUT ! I bought some BYS nail polish from Gloss, so that kind of counts. Got the dark green and silver metallic ones. And you know what also has a green and silver colours scheme ?

That's right - SLYTHERINS !

Bought them just so that I can promote the awesomeness of Slytherins. My school uniform is also green, so it won't be a problem when the teachers ask about them :) I bought them when I went out with Natalie to watch the final movie of Harry Potter.


Well, that concludes this post. Oddly enough, everything in each category is somehow directly or indirectly related to Harry Potter . . .

AH WELL!

I now tag Caitlin, Jessie, Michelle, Stella, Monica, Kartin, and whoever else is reading this post :)

* e n d

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

YAY! You did it <3 Hardcore Harry Potter fan ;) xx

August 28, 2011 at 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home